By Sue Bedford (MSc Nutritional Therapist)
Great as a main or make a smaller one as a side salad.
- 4oz each of fresh blackberries and blueberries
- A bowl full of salad leaves/watercress of your choice
- 4oz of fresh raspberries
- 1 avocado, sliced
- A few olives of your choice
- ½ red onion finely sliced
Optional: Great with – 2oz fresh mozzarella/halloumi/feta or cheese of your choice (or cooked shredded chicken)
For the Dressing
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Tiny pinch of pink salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
How to make
- Place the leaves/watercress into a salad bowl.
- Add the raspberries, blackberries and blueberries, cheese/chicken, red onion and avocado slices.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and gently mix it all together.
- Serve and enjoy!