Testosterone plays a key role in many essential body functions, such as sex drive (libido), energy levels, healthy bones, muscle mass, strength, and mood. It also controls sperm production, so changes in this hormone can affect your fertility.
This test is for you if:
- you are you experiencing symptoms which you think might be related to low testosterone
- You and your partner trying for a baby but low sex drive is affecting how often you have intercourse
- you think that low testosterone may be affecting your sperm quality?
Take a look through some of the symptoms associated with low testosterone.
- Feeling very tired all the time (fatigue)
- Reduced sex drive.
- Reduced erectile function.
- Loss of body hair.
- Less beard growth.
- Loss of lean muscle mass.
- Symptoms of depression.
- Obesity (being overweight)
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, why not try this simple home test, which checks for testosterone levels in the blood and can help identify if low testosterone is affecting your male fertility.
Please remember though, these tests are not a substitute for seeing your doctor. Our doctors will interpret your results based on the information you have provided, but will not diagnose, consult or provide any treatment. You will be advised to see your doctor for any necessary follow-up action.