Hormones really do govern your reproductive system, which is why it is important to try and keep them as balanced as possible. So, wherever you are in your reproductive journey, this test will give you an insight into your hormonal status.
With this advanced profile, you can look at the hormones that support the maturation and release of a healthy egg for ovulation and conception. It also includes a full thyroid function test with thyroid antibodies to give you a complete view of your thyroid hormones.
This test is for you if :
- If you want to test your hormones to see if a hormone decline or imbalance could be causing symptoms such as irregular periods, mood swings, and male characteristics (acne and male pattern hair growth associated with polycystic ovaries).
- You want to test your testosterone levels. (High levels of male androgens can be associated with polycystic ovary syndrome).
- You want to check your menopausal status.
- You want to check your thyroid health.
- You want to check whether your hormones are normal for your stage of life or for more specific reasons, like if you’re planning to start a family and want a thorough hormone MOT.